[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Argyle

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 25 15:06:53 EDT 2011

Monica, Steve, Jelly and Tibby, please accept our condolences on
Argyle's passing.  We are so very sorry to hear of your loss, but we
hope you are comforted by knowing what a wonderful life you gave your
sweetie, and how lucky Argyle was to be much loved and to have a
lifelong companion, Jelly.

We are also so very sorry to hear of Jelly's tumor.  As you said, it is
certainly possible that her mourning over her good friend Argyle could
be related to the tumor.  We are so glad, though, that she is getting
along so well with her new cagemate Tibby and that after four months,
her tumor hasn't grown.  Your vet sounds great, and we hope Jelly will
continue to thrive for a long, long time to come.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan