[Gpdd] Misc: Bertie Pig is a Chirper tooooo!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Mon Apr 25 17:33:07 EDT 2011

Hello there, Piggies & Slaves!
I meant to tell ya'll ages ago that my BIG Bertie Boy
is a Chirper toooooo. He's only chirped a couple of
times and it was when Princess Snowflake was still
alive so I don't know if he would chirp as a solo-pig.
The couple of times he chirped, it was late at night
and I think one time, I had turned the overhead light
on, and I think it freaked him out or something. ???
And when BP chirped, the Princess just stared at him,
but not in an alarming way--it was more like in a
'What is Wrong with that Boy?!?' way. ha ha! I've
only had 2 Chirpers since my Slavedom (My Beloved
Brownie Bear and Bertie Pig) and I must say that I'm
glad that I'd had the pleasure of hearing it!

Piggie Love to you all!!

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to Bertie Pig :D