[Gpdd] SILLY- Whiskey Mimi

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 28 20:48:37 EDT 2011

I just have to tell this story about Mimi, it's too funny not to! My husband finally caught the bad cold I (& practically everyone else we know) have had for about 3 weeks. He was coughing & had stuff in his throat he couldn't get out (gross, sorry!) & the expectorant cough medicine wasn't helping. So the other night he decided to take a few shots of whiskey to help get it out. I feel I should note at this point that neither I, nor my husband. normally sit around drinking whiskey! So I was on the other end of the sofa with Mimi on my lap & all the sudden she lifted her head up & stretched herself out as far as she could go & started sniffing really loudly...she wanted that whiskey! She did like she does when Ron eats an apple & scaled across the blankets & pillows on the sofa to get to him & kept sniffing real loud! He held out the shot glass (far away enough that she definitely couldn't reach it) & she kept stretching closer to it trying to get it! It was the funniest thing I've ever seen! I wish I had it on video tape cause words just can't do it justice! Our Mimi's a little lush! Guess we're going to have to change the lock on the liquor cabinet...
~Jaime & Mimi (our little whiskey girl!)~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty?ga_search_query=aintthatcrafty&ga_search_type=seller_usernames

=======