[Gpdd] MISC. How lucky we are

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 29 19:41:32 EDT 2011

I was kneeling at Puff's cage today, watching her eat her cilantro. Her cute little mouth and sparkly eyes...Seeing as how things can change so fast with all the disasters on our doorsteps, it made me appreciate that quiet moment, looking into each other's eyes. Such time is never wasted.

Oh, and by the way, she sang so loudly at my son's last band practice, I think she was auditioning for female vocalist. The keyboard player calls her his littlest big fan.

Joanie