[Gpdd] Misc: Marsha Weaver

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 30 13:36:39 EDT 2011

Thank you, Judi, for posting this.  You beat me to it.  I have been keeping in
touch

with Marsha's updates, gave a donation, and emailed everyone I know to do the
same.
As of yesterday, all but one of Marsha's guinea pigs were found BUT not all of
them
were alive.  She had 4 surviving piggies and 3 surviving rats.  We THINK she had
total of 10 piggies and 16 ratties.
This is such a devastation and I hope that everyone will consider donating to
Marsha
and her family.  NO donation is too small.  Please pray for them all and may
those
little critters who were lost, rest in peace.
I've been very sad about this and everyone who were hit by the tornadoes.
Joanne
Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

Homeless Animals   Prayer

I ask for the privilege   of not being born ... not to be born until you can
assure me of a home and a   master to protect me, and the right to live as long
as I am physically able to   enjoy life ... not to be born until my body is
precious and men have ceased to   exploit it because it is cheap and plentiful.
~ Author Unknown   ~