[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Calliope in Wales

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 15:21:53 EDT 2011

Betsy, we are so very sorry to hear of Calliope's passing, and we send our belated condolences.  We have always been honored that you named her for our Calliope (RIP), and I am sure they have now met at the Bridge.  What a wonderful real life as well as virtual life Calliope had.  How great that she was loved by several households when you and your husband traveled and that she made her own virtual travels via motorcycle and magic carpet.  Please know that she was a lucky piggie to be a beloved member of your family, and we are so glad that her passing was peaceful as she fell asleep in her Pigloo after leading an exciting and happy life.  Although we never have enough time with our piggies, six is a good lifespan, and we know she enjoyed all of her days with you.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan