[Gpdd] Silly; Message from Spooky

M mfug at live.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 02:47:50 EDT 2011

Hi Mummy, dont believe Hector when he tells you I am not keeping an eye on him, me and Woopy are both watching how his romance progresses we are not interfering as faint heart never won fair pig or something along those lines.

Chico filled us in on the plan and your rose bouquet has arrived, Hector was wandering around showing of his rose and resisting eating it when Mimi ran up and tickled his tummy again, well we saw that and shouted rose snap.....

Mimi looked so surprised when she found out Hector was her secret admirer and Hector was just beaming that she wanted to be his date.

Last we saw they had wandered off paw in paw to watch Carrot Wars together.

Spooky

PS our friend Algernon Rat has popped in to join in with the wedding.