[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Wedding

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Wed Aug 3 01:45:46 EDT 2011

Dear Slaves,

Whee had a beautiful wedding, Friday looked so handsome! ........Oh but
Onyx, you looked beautiful !
Everyone had a wonderful time, the service was overseen by AR, he did a
fantastic job!!
Whee wrote our own words that whee wanted to say to each, as Friday is
so good with words, he's learnt this from his mom.
After the service whee went to Puu Pehe, whee all watched the sunset
across the bay.......so many beautiful hues of reds and gold......... so
romantic SIGH.....
The after party went to the wee hours of the morning, tho Friday and I
left at a reasonable hour, whee were very tired and wanted to spend some
time together :-)
There was line dancing, the hula and then of course The Rumblestrut
Blues !  At this time whee all stood and bowed our heads and thought
about all our dear friends who've departed.....there were so many whee
talked about, there was quite a few tears also.

Whee hope you don't mind but whee are staying till the end of the week,
it's lovely chatting to our lovely friends who live here and there's
still a few piggies who've opted to stay also.

Whee love you all and miss you, but will come home soon
Your little masters,
Onyx and Friday xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx