[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Amy and Pookie

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Fri Aug 5 00:47:50 EDT 2011

Hi Amy and Pookie welcome to the GPDD :o)

I see so many of our lovely people have already responded re her
lumps..... one of our boys, Duke, had a couple of these and they were
fine.  If you notice a change at all go see your nearest cavy savvy
vet...... if you're not sure of one, please give us an idea where you
are and we might be able to point you in the right direction :o)
Look forward to hearing more about your lovely little girl,

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx