[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Honey

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Aug 6 16:27:51 EDT 2011

Julie, We were so sorry to hear that you lost your dear little Honey and your dog, Penny. July was a rough month, and so many good piggies were lost.  I hope that you can find comfort in the fact that you did all that you could for him and that he is now reunited with his friend Hammish and many others who have gone before him. I hope that Sooty is doing alright by himself now.

I'm glad that you have rejoined the digest. When I first joined, I had to stop reading too for a while because there was a really bad month where there were so many RB posts, it was depressing.  While it's still very sad when one of us loses a friend, it's nice to know there is a community that understands our loss. This is such a great group, and I'm glad that you're a part of it.

With Sympathy,

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Reese, Chakalaka, Dilly Jr., Puffy, Cocoa Puff, and Ghirardelli in our home, and with Dillon and Twinkie Forever in our Hearts