[Gpdd] HEALTH: Undernourished pregnant piggie

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Aug 8 14:35:20 EDT 2011

Poor little pet shop piggy. She needs rescuing straight away for her own
sake and that of her babes.

You've already named her haven't you Joanie! Isn't she destined to be yours?

I'd have brought her straight home and be feeding her up with all the good
food and vitamins that she will need to make her babes strong and healthy.

It's easy for me to say that. I am used to looking after a houseful of
piggies. Many babes have been brought into the world here at Piggyfriends
when I have rescued pregnant sows and I have the best possible help from my
wonderful Rodentologists if needed.

If you can't take her, do you know someone who can? I don't know how things
work in the US but can that petshop be reported to someone in authority?
Here in England I would contact the RSPCA.

We all have our paws crossed here for little Maggie. She needs a guardian
angel right now.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.