[Gpdd] HEALTH: Undernourished pregnant piggie

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 9 19:54:34 EDT 2011

Joanie-
I think the first thing to do is call in your local animal welfare organization & explain the situation & that the animals do not have the proper food, etc. Then I would go to the pet store & tell them exactly why you are purchasing Maggie. That you want her & her babies to have a chance to live & they will not get that there. Who cares if you piss these scumbags off! She needs help & it sounds like you've already made up your mind! I love the name Maggie, BTW. I wouldn't let up until this is looked into by animal welfare. They can't speak for themselves, that's our job. We will keep you & Maggie & babies in our prayers.

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty