[Gpdd] (Virtual) Wedding Sammy come home

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Aug 10 04:34:58 EDT 2011

Dear Shipwreck Sam,

I am delighted your extended vacation has turned out so well, that the wedding was as perfect as a piggy wedding could be, that reunions of pirates, secret agents, and star crossed loves were all accomplished with finesse. Your stories of hula and surfing, physical challenges and endless parties, and mingling with the local flora and fauna,  delight me so, and I reread your postcards every day........but I am ready to hear your stories in person. I am most intrigued and waiting anxiously to hear about the new lady in your life. And as instructed by you, young boar, I have ordered 25 lbs. of yummy Super Second Cut Timmy Hay from KMS Hayloft as you strongly hinted. It will ship shortly and I will be unhappy if it arrives before you do. To that end would you mind terribly getting your cute little piggy butt home ASAP!  The time for excuses about overbooking on PigAir is over. I am lonely for the sound of your pigloo banging as you make the rounds of your home. I want details and I want you here, now, or sooner.
Your lonely and loving piggy mommy slave, Sandy