[Gpdd] MISC.: Bad pet store vs humane society

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 13:08:00 EDT 2011

It's been my experience that it is extremely hard to get the SPCA to investigate, especially with small animals, which most of the officers know nothing about to begin with. I'd have to find some physical evidence of neglect, and the piggies are uninjured and well filled out, even though they haven't had a healthy diet.  I'll keep going from time to time and watch for an opportunity. Maybe I can be an honorary Secret Agent?

Joanie