[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Blaster

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Sat Aug 13 06:37:58 EDT 2011

Oh! Dawnda I'm so sorry to hear about Blaster. It was an agony for both of
you and you know you did the right thing. But its very difficult to accept
that when you both hurt so. I wish I could just wrap you up in arms and rock
you to a peaceful sleep.  You are a great piggy mom and he was a lucky pig
to spend his mortal life with you. But we will all see him in the next and
he will bring you flowers to share. Knowing he had that good life is what
really does help.  Bless you and Blackberry. We are all with you love,
Sandy and Sammy