[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE - BLASTER

Juwles juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Tue Aug 16 06:42:18 EDT 2011

Dear Andrew & Dawnda

I was sorry to read of Blaster's passing.   Gosh, we are a Group very
experienced at losing piggies, so we all know how you will both be feeling.

There's nothing I can say to take away your suffering, except make sure you
grieve properly over dear little Blaster, and know there are so very many
wonderful piggy slaves who know how you feel and are sending their love and
comfort to you.

May God help you find some comfort in losing Blaster.

God Bless,
Julie + the remaining 6:
Snowdrop, Sooty, Joey, Hugo, Treacle, Kimba