[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Miss Pooky

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 17 13:44:27 EDT 2011

Dear Birdie,

I wanted you to know how sad I am to hear that Miss Pooky passed on.
How old was your sweet baby?
We never have them long enough, but at least all of us here on the Digest
truly love our piggies and they are in wonderful hands.  So, while it hurts
to say "so long", we have no regrets.  Miss Pooky was a lucky little lady to
be loved by you.

With sadness & sympathy,
Joanne and Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie
Waiting at the Bridge:  Annie, Abbie, Monkee, Spicy, Macie

"The average dog has but one request to all of humankind.
Love me."                                      - Helen Exley