[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Miss Pooky

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 23:22:07 EDT 2011

Birdy -

Whee were so saddened to read of the loss of Miss Pooky.

If ever a piggy has been loved and spoiled, it was certainly her. You gave her the life every piggy deserves. Also, whee enjoyed reading about her adventures, as you kept us informed, and helped us to get to know her a little.

Please accept our deepest sympathy, and whee hope you are comforted by the happy memories of your little friend, and the thought of her free and whole, surrounded by friends at the Bridge.

Wheeks,

Rayna and Shakira
Taffy, Sundae, Tosca and Carmen in our hearts