[Gpdd] VIRTUAL- Mimi returns home

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 18 20:31:22 EDT 2011

Well, I am one bad piggie slave! I have been informed by one very grumpy guinea pig that I still have not posted her return from the beautiful Hawaiian getaway. Even though I've been a little busy with my husband having surgery she still managed to work in a headbutt during last nights lap time! All I know is she can't stop talking about one particularly handsome piggie & his cute tummy! She also is now a huge fan of the movie Carrot Wars although she won't tell me why. Hmmm....
I think she's keeping a little pigture of somepig hidden under her bedding too, but I can't prove anything. Only time will tell...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty