[Gpdd] gpdd (Misc) (Piggy Power and Support!)

Ellen Garrison lola.garrison at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 08:25:32 EDT 2011

I don't know how else to describe it---that is, all the support from this
group.  I think guinea pigs are very special, as are the people who slave
over them...and thank you so much to those who have gone on before us...
thank you to Ann Evans, Penny, Sandy, etc. because if not for you, i would
have no clue as what to do...
My Li'l Red Saphire was not well, turned out she had a systemic fungal
infection.  Also, it takes what it takes...I had to get a new vet.  After
going to one who is one and a half hours away, I finally decided I had
enough. At least this vet did refer to me, another, more vivacious, exotics
vet. I cannot hold any grudges...but I wish I had known...
Anyway, thank you, thank you, everyone, and anyone who has lost a piggie(s)
lately, my sympathy.  they are the sweetest things, they really do not have
a mean bone in their bodies...
god bless cavies!!
~Ellen