[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Miss Pooky

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 20:17:38 EDT 2011

Birdie, we were all so sad to hear of the passing of Miss Pooky. Please don't feel guilty about not being there for her final hours. You were there for most of her life, and you gave her much love. She was not alone. I'm sure that she was greeted by Miss Perky and all of her fuzzy friends that have crossed the bridge before her.

We hope that you will enjoy your travels.

With sympathy,

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Reese, Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Chakalaka, Dilly Jr., and Ghirardelli in our homes and Twinkie and Dillon Forever in our Hearts