[Gpdd] Health: Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig is ailing!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 22 20:32:17 EDT 2011

Nancy, our thoughts and prayers are with you and dear Otto. We hope that he is doing better now. I'm sure that he's happy that you are home with him now.  Ten is an amazing age for a guinea pig. I hope that he can spend more time with you and that the critical care supplementation is helping him.  I know how stressful and rewarding syringe feeding can be. Please know that we are thinking of you, Otto, and Alyssa.

Best wishes,

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Reese, Chakalaka, Dilly Jr., Puffy, Cocoa Puff and Ghirardelli in our home with Twinkie and Dillon Forever in Our Hearts

[