[Gpdd] HEALTH-Nicky

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Tue Aug 23 19:50:50 EDT 2011

Debra-
My piggie Albert passed a stone. He had went in for surgery but the stone was stuck in his ureter & could not be removed. A few nights later I looked in his playpen & there in a puddle of urine was a stone. It was about the size of a pea, it was quite large. He was on Polycitra & Shilintong at the time. Unfortunately, soon after that he started peeing puddles of blood & we had to help him to the bridge. I don't say that to discourage you. Albert had kidney problems for a long time. I hope Nicky recovers well & will keep him in our prayers. Hugs...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty