[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Flashbang Fatbottom

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 23 18:29:07 EDT 2011

Jocelyn, Edgeworth, and Benito, please accept our belated condolences on Flashbang Fatbottom's passing.  Thank you for sharing the photos of him; he was truly a handsome guy, and a particularly cool pirate.  We are so very sorry that he had multiple bladder stones and kidney stones.  Our Sunshine also had multiple bladder stones, no matter what we did, and we had so hoped that Flashbang would recover.  Maybe one day the mystery of these stones can be solved, and no piggie will have to endure them.  Thank you for sharing some memories of him, including how Benito bumped him in the rump, and then Flashbang went into the Pigloo and figured out how to maneuver it into his buddy -- very smart, and a good sense of humor, too.  We indeed know that you did all your best for him, and he was such a lucky piggie to be a part of your family and to know your love.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan