[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Honey, and Penny the dog

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 23 22:08:34 EDT 2011

Julie and the six, we are so glad you are back, although it was with much sadness that we read of Honey's passing.  Unfortunately, we too have been through the difficulties of treating piggies with teeth problems, and we understand how hard you tried to keep his teeth at a good length and to keep his weight up.  How touching that after a feeding session, he would jump or crawl to your shoulder and snuggle with you.  What a much loved piggie, with much love to give.  Please don't think your thoughts in wanting him to stay were selfish -- they were perfectly normal.  He was a lucky boy, though, that you realized it was his time and he needed help to make his final journey.  We are so sorry that he began to go downhill when his buddy Hamish went to the Bridge; you did your best in finding him a new friend, Sooty, who he became best friends with, too.  You were definitely looking out for Honey's best interests, always.  Please accept our
belated condolences on his passing.

We also hope that Sooty will be all right, and we are sorry he is having teeth problems as well.  What have you heard back from the vet?  We are sending all wheeks and wishes his way for a speedy recovery.

Please also accept our condolences on the passing of your dog, Penny.  How sweet that Honey and Penny were buried together.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan