[Gpdd] HEALTH-Nicky

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 02:26:21 EDT 2011

yes, for sure sometimes a stone is really big and get stuck in the urethra
or further up in the ureter. I don’t know what the percentage of cases this
represents but it does make it more difficult to remove the stone
surgically. I do know this is a common surgery at the vet that Ann works at
so I will copy her. Their procedure is very quick and very successful but I
don’t know that it would work in a stone caught in either type of tube, when
they are large. If their procedure is different it should be circulated. I
do know that their high rate of success is due their skill with anesthesia.
as well as the stone surgery itself  so I will let Ann speak for herself
Jaime I am so sorry about Albert I remember him. Debra , my hopes and
thoughts for Nicky  best regards  Sandy