[Gpdd] Health: Maggies babies

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 25 12:27:40 EDT 2011

Awww we also cant wait to hear all about the Mini piggies.  Maggie I am sure is
getting round for sure.
We had two sets of babies here. Both mommies came pg just like Maggie. Both
Mommies knew what to do. I did get to see one set of babies born. It is  truly a
miracle to watch. After I felt the first baby move in our Amelia  it was like
two weeks after that she had her babies.   So exciting. So glad your sharing all
this with us on the digest. Stay well and healthy Maggie.  make sure she is
getting her vitamin C each day as well.
So excited!
Jean (misfits)