[Gpdd] Misc; Hurricane Irene

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 05:18:42 EDT 2011

We too have been watching the weather news from the US with trepidation and
sincerely hope that all our friends are safe from the hurricane.

Having worked in the US for several years, my son,  the one who works at the
shelter, has many friends along the eastern seaboard and is in constant
touch with them all thanks to the internet. He is due to fly out on Thursday
to stay with a friend in Connecticut so we are hoping that the storm dies
down and that his flight will take off.

Keep safe everyone and eveypig.

Penny and the Piggyfriends in England, where we have rotten weather but it
is usually safer.