[Gpdd] Health: Re: Otto the Very Vocal Guinea Pig is Ailing!

Bunsnpigs bunsnpigs at aol.com
Sun Aug 28 08:43:31 EDT 2011

SO happy to hear that Otto is rallying.  And I know how much of a relief that is to you.

I definitely understand how much closer we get to an ailing pet when we are nursing them.  I just lost my sweet birdy Daisy 5 days ago and it was so hard.  My heart aches badly.  I do think that it is a testament to how much capacity these pets can love and feel.  They burrow their way into our hearts and show us how wonderful the non-human species really are.  I feel so fortunate to have found this out and feel sorry for the people who will never know that.

Hugs to you, Otto, and Alyssa.

Judi L.
Virginia