[Gpdd] CARE: Changing cages with very pregnant piggie

warmbreath warmbreath at comcast.net
Mon Aug 29 20:10:49 EDT 2011

Dear Joanie  I think its ok to leave her where she is unless you cant reach
in to help her if she needs it (rare)  After there are minipigs they are
portable very quickly as you will see. The danger of moving her now depends
on how skittish she is and how likely she is to fuss as the danger would be
to to the pregnancy that is to putting too much pressure on the big mini
pigs inside. Please forgive the spelling and that I cant send  this to the
gpdd, my mouse is broken and wont do half its stuff