[Gpdd] HEALTH Otto.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 03:56:17 EDT 2011

Dear Alyssa,

We are all so delighted that Otto is picking up. Did your vet ever get to
look at his teeth?

I hope that he is eating something for himself now as the permanent syringe
feeding can be exhausting.

My Rodentologists had a piggy who lived to be 10. Maisie had a long term
heart condition and would probably not have made it that far had she not
been in the right place for instant attention. I also know of a 10 year old
that was at the CCT ( Cambridge Cavy Trust ) but, again, any necessary
treatment was right at hand. Whatever the record, Otto is a champion in our
eyes.

Hugs for Otto and his devoted slaves.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.