[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Welcome Ava

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Thu Dec 1 22:58:35 EST 2011

WELCOME AVA TO THE MISFITS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Oh you lucky little girlie!  You'll be so loved and cared for by two
wonderful slaves, and you'll get to have some lovely friends too :-)
Hope you can join in on one of our virtual adventures soon :-)

Oh heck whee wish little Ava and you both on her upcoming mini's..... 4
years old and pregnant (what were those people thinking!!!)
I'm so glad she's come home to you both.  She sounds a little cutie pie.

Love
Glynis, Velvet and Onyx (in mem Sully and Duke) xxxx