[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Ellen's niece, Emily

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 4 11:17:31 EST 2011

Ellen, we are so very sorry to hear that your niece, Emily, passed away.  Please accept our condolences on your loss.  She sounds like a sweetheart and we bet she has indeed been reunited with her cat and many other animals at the Bridge, and with your mom.  Although our loved ones can never be with us long enough and we are never ready to say goodbye, it is good that Emily is pain-free and healthy once more.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan