[Gpdd] (misc) Looking for Anni of piggies Tedmund and Flower

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 17:28:36 EST 2011

Hi all,

I'm not sure if Anni is only a reader of our undercover guinea pigs blog,
or also a member of the GPDD.
She gave me permission to use her piggies pigtures, but the pigture I have
is not of the best quality.
I'm trying to contact her, to get the original pigture.
If you're her, or know who she is contact me so I know her email...

This is the pigture I really like and want to use for the halloween month:
http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/2011/10/flowers-halloween-pigtures.html

Hope you can help me track her down!
Also if you'd like to order an Undercover guinea pigs calendar, and thus
support a guinea pig shelter,
have a look at our blog.

Grtz,
Mieke

--
"Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room"
Mary Schmich, 1997