[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Back from Hawai'i and Algernon Rat's visit

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 7 00:22:59 EST 2011

We got back from Hawai'i to find that the young lady who was house-and petsitting had some sort of breakdown involving amnesia and she didn't feed the piggies for at least a couple days!!!! There wasn't a shred of hay or crumb of pellets. Boy, were they glad to see me. They ate all night and are now as good as new. Scary what can happen when you don't expect it. It'll take awhile to get caught up with the GPDD entries, but I'm determined.

Algernon Rat has arrived at our home in the beautiful Sierra foothills in California, USA. He became a fast friend with Moley, who resembles the Wind in the Willows character. She claims he's a distant relative. His adventures have been delayed because of all the drama we came home to, but he and Moley have plans. I hear them whispering and giggling when they think I can't hear them.

My piggies want to be called The Beautifuls from here on out. Self esteem problems? I think not!