[Gpdd] MISCELLANEOUS - Adoption of Maisie & babies

Juwles juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Sat Dec 17 07:02:01 EST 2011

Dear Jaime

You are one wonderful slave!   I am so very happy that Maisie and babies
have found a forever home.   You are such a caring slave, and I know you
were have been very particular as to the new slaves taking over the care &
love you had given to Maisie & her bubbies.

You are an absolutely wonderful slave, I don't think those piggies could
have asked for a better foster mum than you.     I'm very very proud of you
my friend!

Much love
Julie + 5