[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Request for info from Lynn

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Dec 18 18:00:30 EST 2011

Dear Everyone,

Lynn has a request for info regarding some treats.......

"I used to buy a can of treats for Sammy and Tabitha that I believe was
called Dried Greens and Beans or something very similar to that.  It was
made by a company that had a 3 in the name.  That's all I remember and I
can't find them to save my life.  I want to order some for Tabby for
Christmas but have had no luck finding them.  Would you do me a favor
and post the inquiry to the list and see if you get any answers as to
where I can buy these now?  It had a name that had something to do with
environmental or something like that.  Aren't I helpful?  LOL "

Hopefully someone can help her.
As it's nearly breakup time here at work, please could you send direct
to her email, thanks.

mlwilliams at clear.net

Love
Glynis xxxxxxxxxxxxx