[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: Lynn's Op Update

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Dec 18 18:18:29 EST 2011

THANKYOU from Lynn to you all, she wanted you all to know her good news!

" They took out the drainage tube and all the staples and the
stitches... Yay!!  What a relief that was.  I did not realize it but the
Dr. removed 6 lymph nodes, which she called a chain, right there above
where the cancer was.  The report came back that all six showed negative
for cancer. "

"Thank you for all your support, concern and prayers and wishes.  I
believe in prayer and I believe it can create a miracle. "

so yes everyone you all helped in her recovery!!

Love
Glynis xxxxxxxxx