[Gpdd] MISC New Piggyfriends will be home for Christmas

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 05:12:45 EST 2011

You might remember that I posted about taking two boars from that big
rescue in Wales, with which Palace Piggies Rescue was involved. A slight
change of plan. To free up space in order for them to be able to treat the
many boars that they are helping they are trying to rehome all the piggies
that are ready to go so I am having two of their sows instead. This
actually suits me better as they will be able to live in one of my big sow
pens, instead of needing a pen of their own.

The Palace Piggy girls visited our Rodentologists this week, with some of
those boars needing treatment and brought two sows with them as well as a
young boar to be a playmate for Rafferty. I haven't seen them yet but from
the description on the phone, I think that they are Sally and Susie, who
can be seen on their website. They are all going to have a bath and a
health check today and I will call tomorrow to see if they can come home
for Christmas. They are probably Teddies. I don't know any more of their
story other than what is on the website but hope to find out more. You can
see Sally and Susie here at the bottom of the left hand column.

http://palacepiggierescue.org/PiggiesforRehoming.aspx

I am told that the little boar is a lilac ridgeback but there is no
pigture. The Palace Piggies people are so busy that they do not always keep
their website up to date.

I will post more news when I have it together with a link to pigtures asap.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.