[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Sheila

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 22 19:15:44 EST 2011

Ellen, piggies, bun, and chin, please accept our condolences on Sheila's passing.  We are so very sorry that her passing was so sudden and at such a young age, but we are glad you were able to be with her, try some remedies, and hold her as she traveled to the other side.  We know your love and care were a comfort to her as she left; please know that you did all your best for her.  How touching that Sheila gave you one last wheek and also that you showed the others her body so that they could understand she was no longer in this world.  Yes, we bet your niece, Emily, met Sheila and welcomed her to her new home.

Sadly,
Cindy, Friday, and Ethan