[Gpdd] Health: Mimi is losing weight

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 25 13:27:35 EST 2011

I know what you're going through.  My Teddy is still not well.
I did the worming protocol and the mite meds and he still looks
awful and lost another ounce.  The vet closed for the holiday for
several days so I have an appointment again on Tuesday.  I just
don't know what else to do!
I hope that you can find out why Mimi is losing weight.  My friend
(a cavy rescuer, not a vet) looked at my Teddy and thought he had
Cancer.  NO one can tell by looking???  She thinks that he might
have something going on internally where he is not getting nutrients
and that's why he might be losing weight and the meds have not
made any difference.  I have him separate from Baci to monitor his
eating, drinking, etc. and think it's best for both of them.  I'm so
worried.  He seems to have lost that sparkle in his eyes!  :(   He is

eating great, drinking, pooping, everything...

How old is Mimi now?
Please keep us posted if you find anything out.  I HOPE HOPE HOPE
that it's nothing to worry about!
Thinking of you,
Joanne and her NY Herd

Opt to adopt!