[Gpdd] [MISC] Pet pals

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Wed Dec 28 12:26:16 EST 2011

Dear Penny,
  I had just gotten home from seeing 5 cavies at Doc Bonsack's surgery
when I read your email about pet pals. Gosh I just loved it and wished I
had known about them and taken two pet pals today to Doc's. My last
client had just told me that it was too much work to clean out her 2
piggy's water bottle, food bowl and cage and did not know that guinea
pigs could get sick and were not good pets for a 5 year old boy. Both of
her boars had oral thrush and fungal skin and feet problems. She asked
me for the name of a rescue for her piggys. I gave her the name of the
rescue and I wish I would of had 2 pet pals to give to her son. Even her
little boy understood that Mommy was going to give away his two piggys.
It was the best thing for the piggys and an education for the mother but
a sad occasion for her son. We sent the medication to the rescue with
the piggys. Thanks for cheering me up.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.