[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi losing weight

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 28 19:54:41 EST 2011

Hi all! Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to everyone about Mimi. She went to the vet Monday for a complete check-up & also bloodwork. Her check-up was very good, didn't show any problems. Her bloodwork showed that her kidneys & liver & other organs are functioning fine. Her glucose level was up slightly. So I need to cut back on her fruit intake some. I feel so guilty cause she *loves* her fruit. =( He said to keep weighing her frequently over the next 2 weeks & then call him back to let him know how she is doing. So hopefully this is nothing serious. Thanks to everyone for your advice & concern for my baby girl. Hugs...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty