[Gpdd] BEHAVIOUR: Biting!

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 16:02:21 EST 2011

If the biting starts immediately I would say it’s a behavior that needs
work, if it starts after a few minutes then I would say its your piggies
sign for a potty break, Sammy starts his low grumble squeak when his time is
up and I always obey. Different piggies have different ways to communicate
and behaviors are passed along to all members of the herd as they learn from
each other.

If your piggy is behaving badly be sure to reward him when you pick up
another signal by putting him away, it may be that he tried one in the
beginning and you didn’t pick up on it so he may have escalated and then
taught the rest of them, its herd behavior.

But too, Sammy loves to nibble  or taste new people, it seems like his
handshake, Glad to meetcha how do you taste?
Sandy and Sammy