[Gpdd] HEALTH: Virgil and his UTIs

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 17:33:22 EST 2011

Dear Pat, I would keep trying with the fresh cranberries, I just tried them with Sammy and he went nuts for them. But I cut each one in half, small harder fruits are hard to eat whole and there’s a choking hazard.
Also at least pretend to eat them yourself in front of him. You are his momma and they learn from their moms. Sammy and all my previous piggie would eat anything I taught them to even lemons for winter Vit C with little sugar.

I cant explain why he would drink less water afterwards, but you might try giving it to him at bedtime. let me know how it goes