[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: SPICY

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Feb 3 09:49:36 EST 2011

Joanne,

I am so sorry that Spicy has gone to the Rainbow Bridge. I know that we were
expecting this but it doesn't make it any easier to bear.

There was obviously a lot more going on than just the Bumblefoot and I know
that you did everything possible for your little girl.

I have seen sick piggies that seemed to rally and then, just when you begin
to hope, they depart. A final "swan song".

My Happy Soles cream ( now called F & M cream ) came within a couple of days
of ordering but I know how long it can take for a parcel to reach the US
from the UK and vice versa. I am sure that the customs people have a lot to
do with it. When it does arrive keep it for the future. You never know when
it might come in handy.

May the joy of having your new little girls help to assuage the sorrow of
losing Spicy.

With our utmost sympathy.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.