[Gpdd] re GPDD (Care) (UTI treatment/prevention)and cleaning

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Feb 3 09:50:57 EST 2011

I haven't the time right now to read and digest all of Sandy's post but, if
I may, I will just put in a good word for potassium!.

We all need it for many bodily functions, including heart function, bone
formation, digestion...... A piggy suffering with diarrhoea will lose
potassium and the easiest way to put some back is with a banana. I have
found that, even if they do not normally like banana, a sick piggy will eat
mashed banana via a syringe. Piggies generally know what is good for them.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.