[Gpdd] [CARE] Cystitis where to buy Cymalon

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Thu Feb 3 11:13:52 EST 2011

Dear GPDD Family,

I use PCP Direct pharmacy in London to buy British products on line.
They do not carry Cymalon. But they do carry Cystopurin, Cystocalm and
Canesten. All of these products come in a box with 6 sachets. The main
ingredient is sodium citrate and they are for treating cystitis.
http://www.pcpdirect.co.uk/Pharmacy/Womens-Health/1703-CYSTOPURIN-6-Sachets.html

They will send you an email to tell you how much the postage is. To
convert pounds to dollars use this link to XE
http://www.xe.com/ucc/

If you google Cymalon there are UK pharmacies that sell it. I just have
not used them. I buy Cymalon when I am in the UK or Bermuda.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.