[Gpdd] [CARE] Cymalon for cystitis

Ann Evans ann.evans at hintlink.com
Thu Feb 3 13:53:49 EST 2011

OOps I made a mistake. PCP direct does carry the liquid cranberry
flavoured Cymalon. I have used it before but prefer the sachets. You
dilute it with low calcium water according to the directions on the
bottle. Here is the link.
> http://www.pcpdirect.co.uk/?query=cymalon&x=0&y=0&BrandSearch=%2F

PCP direct is the online pharmacy that I use to buy British products.
Just because something is not on their web page does not mean they do
not carry the item. You can always ask the pharmacist a question. They
will get back to you by email. Of course you can always call them too.
They are a bricks a mortar pharmacy also.

Cheers,

Ann and the Rescued Piggys of Piggyville, Tampa Florida USA.