[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Spicy

Bunsnpigs bunsnpigs at aol.com
Thu Feb 3 12:23:24 EST 2011

Joanne, I am so very sorry to hear about Spicy.  When they suddenly die like that after giving us a lot of hope, it really hurts.  Hugs to you and your furry family.

Judi

Hi Friends,
ell, my sad news is that SPICY passed away tonight.  It's
een a few weeks that I've been doing everything possible
or her bumblefoot.  In fact, I haven't yet received the HAPPY
OLES from Gorgeous Guineas yet...still waiting...
hen, the vet suspected either Cancer
she felt a mass) and/or Congestive Heart Failure.  There
asn't much hope of recovery, but my feisty girl was doing
ell.
n fact, yesterday, she seemed so happy...walking
round, eating a lot of everything and chewing on the cage
ires as if to say, "Get me out of here."  This morning, she
ook her medications, Vitamin C, enjoyed her hay, etc. as any
ther day so I was shocked to find her dying just hours later.
 guess it was her time to leave for the Bridge and I am grateful
hat I was with her to hold her and tell her that I love her.
 will forever treasure her sweet memories and I miss her already.
est in Peace, My Sweet SPICY.
ith sadness tonight,
oanne, Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie
t the Bridge with SPICY is Macie, Annie, Abbie, Monkee